Commercial customers only.
Headend customers welcome!
Call us about your requirements
DISH 311 is DISH Network’s feature-rich, single-tuner satellite receiver, offering benefits that include a 2-day Electronic Program Guide and advanced DISH Home Interactive TV features.
- DISH Home Interactive TV:
- Interactive applications include News & Weather, Games and Entertainment and Customer Support.
- 2-day on-screen, interactive Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Parental control locks
- Favorites lists, themes lists, program browse
- Caller ID
- Infrared (IR) 4-component universal remote control – can be programmed to operate (via IR) up to three additional components, such as TVs, VCRs and DVD players.
- Satellite Antenna Input
- TV Antenna/Cable Input
- RF Modulated Output: Outputs satellite source on channel 3 or 4, or passes through a connected antenna/cable feed to the television.
- 1 set RCA-Type Audio/Video Outputs
- 1 S-Video Output
- Phone Jack
- 2-Prong Power Cord
- Size: 1.75"[h] x 15"[w] x 10.625"[d]
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Color: Black
We are a DISH NETWORK authorized retailer.
After you get and install your new receiver, call Dish Network to activate the receiver.
Sadoun Satellite Sales is an independent retailer of DISH Network and other satellite equipment and is not DISH Network or EchoStar Communications Corporation. DISH Network, is a trademark of EchoStar Communications Corporation. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Some content of this page may be copyright by Sadoun, DISH Network, or other partners.
Prices above are for retail home customers only (Sadoun limits 2 receivers per customer). All other business customers do not qualify for these prices and should contact us directly for their cost.
Return Policy NOTE:
We can only accept Dish Network or DirecTV receivers returns if it is un-opened and un-activated (subject to 20% restocking fee). See . No refund will be issued for activated receivers.
If the new receiver you get is opened and you believe there is a defect in it, it should be covered by manufacturer's warranty and should be returned and replaced by manufacturer directly. Sadoun DOES NOT ACCEPT OPEN RECEIVERS back.
Dish Network RA procedure (within 1 year of purchase):
Call Dish Network customer service at 1-800-333-DISH (3474) and request an RA for a defective receiver. You may also request an advanced replacement if you wish.