The DISH ViP®211z is a high-definition (HD), single-tuner satellite receiver that is perfect for mobile use and supports pay-as-you-go programming. Smaller and lighter than previous models, with a processor more than twice as fast and twice the internal memory. Its compact design (2”h x 12.9”w x 8.9”d) is perfect in limited space. The ViP®211z supports one TV in high-definition (HD) or standard-definition (SD), four display resolutions and Dolby® Surround Sound.
Coupled with DISH Pay-As-You-Go program and a Portable HD Satellite Antenna, this is a mobile customer's ultimate package for satellite TV on the open road. DISH's Pay-As-You-Go program is simple & effective: No Activation Fees. No Disconnect Fees. No Restart Fees. Current DISH subscribers can add outdoor TV equipment for just $7 per month for each receiver.
NOTE: If you only have COAX going into your TV, you can purchase an RF Modulator which will convert A/V Output From Color Processor Enhancers, Computers, TV Games, Video Cameras and Satellite Receivers for viewing on Ch.3 or Ch.4 on any regular TV. Get the Receiver and RF Modulator bundle for $5 off when bundled together.
Compatible Satellite Antennas
Click here to view the complete list of compatible satellite antennas
* 2"H x 12.9"W x 8.9"D
* 110 volt
* Infrared remote control included
* HDMI (HD) video output
* RCA composite (SD) video output
* Over-the-air input: requires USB OTA Tuner #73913, sold separately
* Tuner module: 8PSK
* DRAM memory: 256 MB
* Flash memory: 32 MB
* Processor speed: 100 DMIPS
* Receiver family: Solo HD (411, ViP 211, ViP 211k, 211z)
* User interface: Gandalf
* Modem for caller ID/DISHComm: no
Note: The ViP211z is comparable to the 211k and is compatible with all DISH-specific satellite antennas, including the Tailgater by DISH.
In The Box
SUGGESTED ADD ON PRODUCTS
- Add the Over-the-air digital adaptor for the DISH ViP® 211z satellite receiver. The DISH Over-the-Air (OTA) Module allows you to add a digital over-the-air tuner to your ViP® 211z satellite receiver. This module/tuner provides the ability to integrate over-the-air channels into the on-screen Program Guide for seamless viewing. Your antenna channels will show up in the DISH guide just like it was a satellite channel, so you can see what is playing up to 14 days ahead. You can also RECORD your antenna channels just like all of your other satellite channels.
- If you only have COAX going into your TV, you can purchase an RF Modulator which will convert A/V Output From Color Processor Enhancers, Computers, TV Games, Video Cameras and Satellite Receivers for viewing on Ch.3 or Ch.4 on any regular TV
READY TO INSTALL PACKAGE : Directv HD SATELLITE DISH w/ SWM3 LNB + RG6 COAXIAL CABLES INCLUDED Ka/ku Slim Line Dish Antenna SL3 SINGLE OUTPUT W/ 4 PORT SPLITTER, 21V POWER INSERTER