Try the below, please let us know if this works :)
You can use the following method to re-scan channels on the KSF-270 if you have lost some channels:
1. Press Menu
2. Select Installation press OK
3. Enter PIN if requested. Default PIN is 0000
4. Move to "Optus D1" satellite and ensure "Optus D1" is highlighted in blue.
5. Press the Green button on the remote control to list the transponders.
6. Move to transponder labelled, "0 .." and ensure it is highlighted in blue.
7. Press the OK button to select the transponder. When selected, a "tick" will appear next to it.
8. Press the Red button on the remote control to show the scan popup menu.
9. Change "Network" to "on". Use the left and right arrow buttons to change the settings.
10. Press the OK button to scan. Allow the scan to finish.
11. Once the scan is finished, the number of new TV and Radio channels found will be shown.
12. Press OK to exit
13. Press OK to Save the channels found
Window washing ny - best new york city window washing simonswindows.com.
DURAGADGET Extra Long, High Resolution 2M HDMI Transfer Cable - Compatible with the Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box - Freesat - Foxsat HD | Humax HB-1000S HD TV Freesat Receiver