Follow these steps to program the remote control.
To control a VCR or DVD player:
- Turn on the VCR or DVD player.
- Open the panel of the remote control.
- On the remote control, move the slide switch to the desired component type, AV1, AV2, AV3 or DVD.
- Press the CODE SET button.
- Close the panel.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Open the panel.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.
To control a cable box or digital satellite receiver:
- Turn on the cable box or satellite receiver.
- Press the FUNCTION SAT/CABLE button.
- Press the SAT/CABLE power button to verify operation.
- If more than one code number is listed for your device brand, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If none of the codes listed for your device brand worked, try codes listed for other brands or perform a search for the correct code (available only on certain models). for information about the search option.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- If programming fails, you may need to reset the remote control: Remove the batteries, press each button twice, and then put the batteries back in.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some functions of a device may not be controllable by the remote. Please refer to the device manual for details.
- You may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with this remote control. This occurs when the device uses codes not provided for this remote. In this case, please use the device's original remote control or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.
https://www.sisi-de.com i network Valgus.