This can happen when a receiver has been unplugged or inactive for a period of time. Follow these steps to reset your receiver and restore your Bell Satellite TV channels.
For models: 3100, 4100, 3200, 5100, 5200, 5800, 5900, 6100, 6131, 6141, 6400, 9200, 9241, 9242 and 9400
- Press and hold POWER on your Bell Satellite TV receiver until the green light turns off. Then release.
- Wait for instructions on your screen. You should see Attention screen 015.
- Check to see the channels are back.
For models 1000, 2700, 3700, 3500, 4500, 4700
- Find your receiver's SmartCard on the front of the Bell Satellite TV receiver. Depending on your model, it should be located on the far left and either exposed or behind a plastic cover panel.
- Remove the smart card from your receiver and wait until you see the System Information Screen.
- Re-insert the smart card. Make sure the bar code is facing down and to the right. An error message will appear on your Bell Satellite TV screen if the smart card is not inserted properly. The green power light on the receiver will blink once and then stay on permanently.
- Wait until the signal acquisition process is complete. You should see Attention screen 015 on your TV screen.
- Check if the channels are back.
Note: You can only use the self-synchronizing option three times a month.
If you are still having difficulty accessing channels you're subscribed to, please contact our technical support at 1 866 353-0334 for further assistance.
SCS Dish Network & Express Vu DPP 44 Switch