Mk4 Sky Dish & Quad LNB
- LNB matched to dish
- Size 59cm (W) x 43cm (H)
- Ideal for Sky+ or Freesat+
- With DIY Fitting Instructions
If your Sky TV digibox displays the message Error 25 or Error 29, follow the fault finding tips below:
- Reset your Digibox - Unplug your Sky box, Sky + or Sky+ HD recorder from the 240V mains supply and wait 30 seconds, then re-connect the power supply. Check whether the 'no satellite signal is being received' fault has cleared. Many Sky box faults are solved by this procedure.
- Test your Digibox - If the fault is still present, unplug the mains supply to your Sky box and carefully disconnect all cables from the rear panel, noting all connections. Then connect your box to a known-working Sky dish (for example a neighbour's dish). If your Sky HD box or older Sky+ Digibox works on the alternative dish, you have a minidish, LNB or coaxial cable fault.
- Swap LNB Cables - Disconnect the mains power supply to your Sky box, then unscrew the LNB cable connectors on the rear panel of your Sky + or Sky HD box. Then swap them over to see if one LNB output or cable feeder has gone faulty. If this restores the picture, check the F-connector on the 'no-signal cable' at both ends (dish and digibox) for short circuits caused by the coaxial cable outer braid touching the cable's centre copper core. Re-terminate the cable if necessary.
Check the F Connectors for tightness and for evidence of water damage to the feeder or LNB (usually caused by inadequate waterproofing of the LNB cable connections). All LNB connections should be waterproofed with self amalgamating tape - other types of tape will allow water into the cable and LNB terminations over time - so check the type of tape used on your Sky installation provides adequate waterproofing.
- Try an Unused LNB Output - If the coaxial cable and connections all look OK, continue troubleshooting by swapping the cable feeder with no signal onto an unused LNB output if you have a Quad or Octo-LNB fitted - this will confirm whether one LNB output has failed. Replace the LNB if it is defective > Buy a replacement LNB.
- Check Dish Aignment - It is common for a Sky dish to be knocked out of alignment by ladders or by high winds and bad weather. Check for damage to the dish reflector and any evidence that the dish has moved.
Also check the general condition of the dish - particularly if it is rusty or badly corroded. if damage or significant rust on the reflector or LNB arm is evident.
I can't get enough of the incredible selection on Soap2Day. It's a movie lover's paradise.
Nfusion Solaris FTA Digital Satellite Receiver
nFusion HD FTA Satellite Receiver
ROC Multi-Sat V2 Universal Remote Control for all Satellite TV Receiver iLink i-Link IR-210 IR210 HDMI 8000 (code 005); Sonicview Permier 360 Elite Hd 8000; Captiveworks Cw 600 700 800 600s 650; Nfusion Nova Solaris; Pansat 3500sd 2700a 2700 3500 6000hx
Vikosmo VK-100RTg Wireless Router
PC Accessory (Vikosmo)
FYL DIRECTV KU-BAND LNBF 18LNBR0-02 DUAL OUTPUT 101 SATELLITE LNBF 18" DISH ANTENNA
PC Accessory (FYL)