If you're not 100% satisfied with your mobile phone, smartphone, pager, Mobile Internet device, or accessory, you may return it to the store where purchased or to the address specified for returns if purchased online or over the phone.
You may return your mobile device (up to two devices per subscriber) if you meet the following conditions:
- The device is returned within 15 calendar days of the start date.
- You have not exceeded 30 minutes of voice usage or 50 MB of data usage.
- You must return merchandise in its entirety and in "near new" condition. It must not be damaged. This includes scratches, dents or a broken antenna.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packaging with all the components that it came with, including: original packaging, manufacturer's guide, additional battery, battery charger, strap, tray, rubber face plate and cases.
- For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept the return of accessories such as headsets and earpieces.
- A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance phones and SIM cards removed from packaging or activated.
- All accessory products can be returned within 15 days of original purchase for refund or exchange. Accessory products must be returned in "near new" condition and in their entirety (in the original packaging with all the components that it came with).
- Defective accessory products purchased for more than 15 days but less than 30 days (from original purchase date) may be exchanged over-the-counter.
- For accessory warranty claims exceeding 30 days from date of purchase, please contact the manufacturer.
- If you are a person with a disability, your device may be returned in "near new" condition with the original packaging, manuals and accessories within 30 calendar days of the start date and double the corresponding permitted usage set out above.
In cases where the above conditions are not met, we will send you a letter advising you that your request for a refund has been denied. You may choose to terminate your Service Agreement upon return of the device as specified above, and you will not be charged any cancellation payment, also known as a Service Agreement Price Adjustment (SAPA) or Data Service Agreement Price Adjustment (DSAPA).
How to return an order
To return a mobile phone, telephone or accessory, simply fill out the return form included with your shipment and stick the included return waybill on the outside of the box.
- Purolator shipments: call the phone number on the return waybill to arrange for Purolator pick-up or to find the nearest drop-off location.
- A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance phones.
- Mobile phones purchased in the store must be returned to the store where the purchase was made. Products purchased on bell.ca can not be returned to a store.
How to cancel a service
- To cancel your Bell Home phone service after it’s been activated, call 1 866 310-BELL (310-2355).
- To cancel your Bell Internet service after it’s been activated, call 310-SURF (7873).
- To cancel your Bell Satellite TV service, call 1-888 SKY DISH (759-3474).
For mobile phones, PDAs, pagers, telephones or accessories, you’ll receive a refund 15 to 30 days after we receive and verify the items you’ve returned.
We will refund your money in the same way that you paid.
- For purchases made with credit cards, the card used will be credited with the refund.
- If you billed your purchase to your Bell Canada account, the refund will appear on your next statement or on the one following, depending on your billing date.
A no return/no refund policy applies to all clearance phones.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it with the original proof of purchase within 15 days for a full refund or exchange. Merchandise must be returned in its entirety and in new condition. Bell Satellite TV systems, mobile devices and some accessories are exempt.
Mobile devicesReturn policy
We'll give you a full refund if you return your mobile device with your original sales receipt within 14 days of purchase. You must return merchandise in its entirety and in new condition. It must be returned in the original packaging with all the components that it came with. If you are returning a mobile phone, the phone must have 30 minutes or less of airtime usage. If you are returning a Mobile Internet device (Turbo Stick, MiFi or Turbo Hub), you must not have exceeded 50 MB of usage, and 30 minutes of voice usage (Turbo Hub only). You are responsible for payment of any minutes, usage or service incurred. Learn more.
1-year limited warranty
All Bell mobile phones and smartphones are covered by a limited manufacturer's warranty for one year from the date of purchase. Phone repairs are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Find out more
Corded and cordless telephones1-year limited warranty
During the limited warranty period, phones will be either replaced over-the-counter or repaired directly by the manufacturer or authorized service repair agents. This express limited warranty is subject to further restrictions and conditions with respect to the sale of the refurbished product and specially priced clearance product.
Promotional productsManufacturer limited warranty
During the manufacturer’s limited warranty period, the product will be either replaced or repaired directly by the manufacturer or authorized service repair agents. We reserve the right to substitute a product with a product of similar value. Some exceptions apply.
Bell Satellite TVLifetime limited warranty on rental receivers for as long as a customer rents; 1-year limited warranty on outright sale receivers
Outright sale receivers that have not been activated may be returned to the original point of purchase, in “like new” condition, within 15 days of purchase. During the limited warranty period, call 1 888 759-3474 and a representative will refer you to a service depot that will exchange your defective receiver for a refurbished unit. Out-of-warranty receivers can only be replaced with a new rental or by purchasing a new receiver.
Recent Geodetic and Gravimetric Research in Latin America: Symposium No. 111, Vienna, Austria, August 13, 1991 (International Association of Geodesy Symposia)
Vintage 1872 Map of Topographical map of Atlantic Co., New Jersey : from recent and actual surveys - General-content county map showing rural buildings and landholders' names; the urban insets show real-property lots, building coverage, and some occupants' names. - Hand col. to emphasize municipal boundaries and territories. - Originally printed on 6 s Atlantic City, Atlantic County, Egg Harbor City, Hammonton, Mays Landing, New Jersey, United States
Home (Historic Map)